|Northern Colorado (0-2)||0||0||0|
|1st - 41:51||Hamilton,Kristen (Denver)|
|2nd - 53:24||Hamilton,Kristen (Denver)|
|2nd - 77:58||Battelli,Jessy (Denver)|
Hamilton,Kristen - 2
A: 2 Players (#3, #8 - 1)
Sh: Hamilton,Kristen - 9
Sv: Rey,Cassidy - 3
Sh: Morgan Rynearson - 3
Sv: Natalie D'Adamio - 4
|TEAM STATISTICS||Denver||Northern Colorado|
|Shots (on goal)||23 (8)||7 (4)|
|Northern Colorado (0-1-0)||0||0||0|
|1st - 20:46||TEAM (Colorado)|
|1st - 33:17||Hooks, Brie (Colorado)|
|2nd - 78:30||Hooks, Brie (Colorado)|
Hooks, Brie - 2
A: Jerman, Darcy - 1
Sh: Stuller, Anne - 4
Sv: Brunner, Annie - 3
Sh: 5 Players (#3, #13, #18, #25, #27 - 1)
Sv: Natalie D'Adamio - 5
|TEAM STATISTICS||Colorado||Northern Colorado|
|Shots (on goal)||16 (8)||5 (3)|
Soccer preview: Colorado Cup
Northern Colorado Notes | Big Sky Notes
GREELEY -- The regular season is finally here and Bears Soccer is starting the 2013 season in the third annual Colorado Cup. Experience coming back gives Northern Colorado high hopes to start the season on the right foot against two tough Colorado teams.
Bears Quick Notes
• Northern Colorado was picked to finish fifth in the Big Sky preseason coaches' poll. The Bears totaled 57 total points. Idaho State was chosen to finish first with 68 points and four first place votes.
• 2013 is the 28th season of the Bears soccer program. UNC has an overall record of 234-199-40 since the first season in 1985.
• Head coach Tim Barrera is adding to his program-leading win total in his 15th season with the school. He currently holds a record of 123-115-23 at Northern Colorado.
• Five Big Sky All-Conference team members return from the 2012 season: Two from the first team, one from the second team, and two from honorable mention.
• Natalie D'Adamio returns as the 2012 Big Sky Goalkeeper of the Year. D'Adamio was also named to the Big Sky All-Conference first team. Adrienne Jordan joined her on the Big Sky All-Conference first team. Jordan is the first Bears freshman named to the team since UNC joined Division I in 2006.
• The Bears return 70% (14-of-20) of its goals and 84% (16-of-19) of its assists from the 2012 team.
• The Bears are looking to earn its first win at the Colorado Cup. Northern Colorado has lost twice to Colorado, 3-0 in 2011 and 3-0 in 2012, and also lost twice to Denver, 2-1 (2 OT) in 2011 and 2-1 in 2012.