|Northern Colorado (15-10, 7-5 BSC)||31||21||4||56|
|Montana (14-11, 7-5 BSC)||16||36||2||54|
|Missoula, Mont. (Dahlberg Arena)|
|Pts: D'Shara Strange - 19||Pts: DE BOER, Kenzie - 12|
|Reb: Lauren Oosdyke - 13||Reb: DE BOER, Kenzie - 8|
|Ast: 2 Players (#03, #15 - 2)||Ast: DE BOER, Kenzie - 4|
|Team Statistics||Northern Colorado||Montana|
|Field Goal %||33.3% (17-51 )||30.6% (19-62 )|
|Pts off Turnovers||15||17|
|2nd Chance Pts||2||11|
|Pts in the Paint||12||22|
|Northern Colorado (14-10, 6-5 BSC)||22||28||50|
|Montana State (16-8, 8-4 BSC)||25||33||58|
|Bozeman, Mont. (Worthington Arena)|
|Northern Colorado||Montana State|
|Pts: D'Shara Strange - 17||Pts: BUSSEY, Katie - 23|
|Reb: Lauren Oosdyke - 13||Reb: ALBERT, Ashley - 8|
|Ast: Kim Lockridge - 3||Ast: BUSSEY, Katie - 4|
|Team Statistics||Northern Colorado||Montana State|
|Field Goal %||30.8% (16-52 )||35.7% (20-56 )|
|Pts off Turnovers||8||25|
|2nd Chance Pts||5||6|
|Pts in the Paint||18||28|
Game Day Preview: at Montana State, Montana
Bears Quick Notes
• Junior forward Lauren Oosdyke needs just eight points to score 1,000 in her career. She will be the 16th 1,000-point scorer in Northern Colordo history.
• Sophomore guard D'shara Strange has 212 rebounds this season, which already ranks her second on the school's Division I single-season chart.
• Northern Colorado has out-rebounded the opposition in nine of the 10 Big Sky games this season.
• The Bears play four of their next five games on the road to conclude the month of February. Northern Colorado has won five road games and with one more will tie for the most since beginning the transition to Division I (6 in 2009-10).
• Northern Colorado ranks 38th in the nation in field goal percentage (.429) and 40th in field goal percentage defense (.355).
• Head Coach Jaime White now ranks second on the all-time wins list at Northern Colorado. White has 76 wins, passing Gary Schwartz (1992-97) with 75. She needs six more wins to tie the record with 82 wins held by Janet Schafer (1985-91).
• Northern Colorado was picked to finish second in the Big Sky standings by the media and third by the coaches in the preseason polls.
• Northern Colorado is 489-528 all-time in women's basketball history and is 71-73 since becoming post-season eligible for Division I in 2007-08.