Game Day Preview: Sacramento State
Bears Quick Notes
• Northern Colorado looks for its third-straight win over Sacramento State. The Bears host the Hornets on Saturday in the 11th meeting between the clubs.
• The Bears have out-rebounded their last five opponents and currently have a +1.6 rebounding margin for the year.
• Northern Colorado is 8-0 when scoring 61 or more in 2011-12 and just 1-6 when failing to score 60.
• Monday at Idaho State was the first time all year Northern Colorado had more fouls than the opponent.
• The Bears look to become the second team to reach 10 wins in the Big Sky Conference this year. Either Idaho State or Montana State will be the first when the two square off on Thursday.
• Head Coach Jaime White is quickly approaching second on the all-time wins list at Northern Colorado. White has 71 wins, while Gary Schwartz (1992-97) is second with 75 victories.
• Northern Colorado was picked to finish second in the Big Sky standings by the media and third by the coaches in the preseason polls.
• Northern Colorado is 484-525 all-time in women's basketball history and is 66-70 since becoming post-season eligible for Division I in 2007-08.