Game Day Preview: at South Dakota
• Senior Kaisha Brown will be playing in her 100th career game on Saturday at South Dakota. The Northern Colorado record for most games played is 121 by Courtney Stoermer (2007-11).
• Bears in second place in the Big Sky standings with a 5-3 overall record, trailing only Montana State at 7-2.
• Saturday marks the 22nd game against South Dakota. The Coyotes have won the last four meetings, including an overtime victory in the season opener last year.
• The next win for Northern Colorado gives Jaime White 67 victories for her career, moving her into third on the all-time wins list in school history past Ron Vlasin's 67 wins from 2001-06.
• Junior Lauren Oosdyke and sophomore D'shara Strange both rank in the top 10 in the Big Sky statistics in scoring. Oosdyke ranks 7th with 14.0 per game, while Strange is right behind her in eighth at 13.9 a contest.
• Northern Colorado was picked to finish second in the Big Sky standings by the media and third by the coaches in the preseason polls.
• Northern Colorado is 480-522 all-time in women's basketball history and is 62-67 since becoming post-season eligible for Division I in 2007-08.