Football Preview: at Wyoming
• The 390 passing yards by Seth Lobato against Colorado State-Pueblo on Saturday is the fifth-highest single game total in the school's Division I history. Lobato now has four of the top five single-game totals.
• Northern Colorado is a perfect 8-for-8 inside the red zone in 2013, scoring six touchdowns and two field goals.
• The Bears rank 12th in the nation in fewest penalties per game, getting whistled just eight times through the first two contests. The team is also seventh in passing offense (352.0), while senior QB Seth Lobato is 10th in completions per game (23.0), third in passing yards (704) and eighth in passing yards per completion (15.30). Junior WR Dimitri Stimphil is fourth in receiving yards (240) and junior LB Max Flores is fifth in total tackles per game (13.0).
• After a quick trip to Wyoming, Northern Colorado returns to Nottingham Field to host two more home games in #7 Northern Iowa and the conference opener against currently undefeated Southern Utah -- which is also Homecoming.
• Both Northern Colorado and Wyoming have had different 100-yard receivers in each of the first two games of the year. Dimitri Stimphil had 219 yards in the Bears opener, while Jace Davis (156) and Will Jefferson Jr. (100) each topped the century mark last week. For Wyoming, Dominic Rufran had 120 yards at Nebraska while Robert Herron had 123 yards against Idaho.
• Senior WR Jace Davis became just the second player in the school's Division I history to have three receiving touchdowns in a game. Alex Thompson also did so at Northern Arizona on Oct. 3, 2009.