Football Preview: Colorado State-Pueblo
Colorado State-Pueblo at Northern Colorado
Nottingham Field | Greeley, CO
YOUTH DAY - 13 AND UNDER ADMITTED FREE
Listen: 1310 KFKA
Video Stream: Big Sky TV
Northern Colorado Notes
Colorado State-Pueblo Notes
Big Sky Conference Notes
• A total of 17 players saw action in their first game in the team's season-opening win over Langston.
• Northern Colorado has now won four straight games, the longest winning streak since the 2003 team won its final four of the season.
• In the NCAA FCS statistics, Northern Colorado ranks in the top 10 in red zone offense (T1st, 100%), fewest passes had intercepted (T1st, 0), passes intercepted (3rd, 3), turnover margin (9th, 2.0), turnovers gained (10th, 3) and first down defense (10th, 13).
• Junior WR Dimitri Stimphil was the only player in the FCS to post over 200 yards receiving in the first week of play. Stimphil had five receptions for a career-best 219 yards.
• RB Darius Graham's 93 rushing yards are the most at the Division I level by a freshman in school history.
• In the opener against Langston, the Northern Colorado defense forced seven three-and-out series and in three of those series the Lions lost yardage.
• Senior QB Seth Lobato is ranked fourth in Northern Colorado history with 5,679 passing yards. He currently sits behind Corte McGuffey (1996-99, 8,766 yds); Loren Snyder (1984-86, 6,874 yds) and V.J. Lechman (1989-92, 6,837 yds).
• For the first time in school history, Northern Colorado will play seven games at home during the regular season. The 1998 and 1999 teams also ended up playing seven games at Nottingham, including playoff contests.