Football Preview: Langston
• Senior QB Seth Lobato enters his final season ranked fourth in Northern Colorado history with 5,365 yards. He currently sits behind Corte McGuffey (1996-99, 8,766 yds); Loren Snyder (1984-86, 6,874 yds) and V.J. Lechman (1989-92, 6,837 yds).
• Senior RB Tromaine Dennis has rushed for over 100 yards in each of the last two games. If he does so Saturday it will be the first time since 2004 a player has rushed for over the century mark in three straight (Andre Wilson).
• For the first time in school history, Northern Colorado will play seven games at home during the regular season. The 1998 and 1999 teams also ended up playing seven games at Nottingham, including playoff contests.
• The Bears return three players who started in all 11 games during 2012: Senior QB Seth Lobato, senior DE Gavin Miller and junior NG Lexington Smith. Lobato owns the team's longest consecutive starting streak at 20 games.
• Saturday marks the start of the 101st season of football at Northern Colorado. The Bears are 423-434-23 all-time.
• Senior WR Jace Davis enters the 2013 season with at least one reception in his last 25 games. His streak is a school Division I record.
• Senior K Dave Eden also starts 2013 with a streak of his own. Eden has made 30 straight point-after-attempts. It is the second-longest streak in Division I school history behind the 48 straight Michael York made from 2007-09.